Boys' Club Building in Battle Creek, c. 1928

Research Projects

Organizational Units

Journal Issue

Alternative Title

Abstract

Description

Postcard showing a drawing of the Boys' Club Building, located at 115 West Street on the northeast corner of C. W. Post field. The building was given to the Boys Club and the city of Battle Creek by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation in 1928. Later it was known as the "Youth Building." In 2003 the building was developed as an apartment building. Caption on front: BOY'S CLUB BATTLE CREEK, MICH.

Citation

Publisher

License

Journal

Volume

Issue

PubMed ID

DOI

ISSN

EISSN

Endorsement

Review

Supplemented By

Referenced By